Are you the best IT support and management technician in Manchester?
Do you know more about Google Apps, MS Office 365, IBM Smartcloud and Amazon Web Services than anyone else you know?
Can you fix general IT support issues more quickly and with the least amount of disruption to the user?
Can you walk into a customer site unannounced and talk to people about their day spotting inefficiencies and bottlenecks that can be fixed using technology?
I only want the best to join my team. Is that you?
You will have;
- Superb diagnostic skills and a methodical mindset. To be good at IT support and management these skills are essential. Moving a customer to Google Apps, MS Office 365 or IBM Smartcloud demands that you’re organised and can manage many small tasks.
- A deep Windows desktop support knowledge. How to map drives, fix printing issues, setup applications for users
- An understanding of Google Apps, MS Office 365, IBM Smartcloud, Huddle, Box.com, Amazon Web Services and Windows Azure and the functions that these tools provide to businesses
- DNS skills. Do you know how Email gets to the server it’s supposed to go to?
- Active Directory and Exchange skills. Adding, management and removing users.
- Average Windows server skills, you don’t need to know Windows servers inside and out but it would be an advantage
- Networking skills would be a massive bonus but not essential
What will you be doing day to day?
- Anything that puts a smile on a customers face
- Managing projects related to Google Apps, MS Office 365, Huddle and Box.com.
- Performing management tasks on PC’s, laptops and servers
- Resolving issues before they occur, understanding how a small issue can lead to a much bigger issue down the line
- Resolving those standard day to day desktop support issues as they occur, keeping your head whilst under pressure and getting the user up and running as soon as possible
- Traveling around the UK to work with customers as required
How will you be rewarded?
- Up to £24,000 basic
- Bonuses dependant on the opportunities that you spot
- Bonuses dependant on how happy you make our customers
- Huge opportunity to understand cloud technologies at their early stage
Sound like you? Pick up the phone and call 0161 408 8511. There’s a question waiting for you so be prepared.
CV’s aren’t accepted at this time, call the number above to start the interview process.